Please read these terms of sale carefully.
- Read these terms and condition before placing an order;
- Retain a copy for your records,
Ordering With Us
No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below.
In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:-
- you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout;
- if you are a new customer, you must either checkout as a guest or create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details;
- once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale;
- you will be transferred to the payment gateway, and PayPal or Stripe will handle your payment;
- we will then send you an initial acknowledgement ; and
- once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an shipping confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order.
We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and therefore recommend that you download and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records.
Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by reading through the checkout page and amending the items in your basket accordingly. You may correct those input errors before placing your order by clicking the ‘Remove’ text.
Price and Payment
Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will check prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product’s correct price will be stated when you pay for the product.
In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the product.
Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds.
Payment for all products must be made by credit/debit card.
Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts which have come into force.
If you dispute any payment made to us you must contact us immediately and provide full details of your claim. If you submit an unjustified credit card, debit card or other charge-back then you will be liable to pay us, within 7 days following the date of the charge-back, an amount equal to the amount of the charge-back.
Without prejudice to our other rights, if you submit an unjustified credit card, debit card or other charge-back, then we may terminate any contracts between you and us under these terms of sale by giving you written notice of termination.
For the avoidance of doubt, if you fail to recognise or fail to remember the source of an entry on your card statement or other financial statement, and make a charge-back as a result, this will constitute an unjustified charge-back.
You warrant to us that:-
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
- the information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
- you will be able to accept delivery of the products;
- you are resident in England, Wales or Scotland; and
- you are at least 18 years of age.
We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order.
We will endeavour to deliver products within 14 days of the date of our order confirmation.
However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 14 days (for UK) of the later of receipt of payment and the date of our order confirmation.
“Cooling off” period
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you may cancel a distance contract to purchase a product or products from us at any time within 7 working days after the day you received the relevant products or products (subject to the limitations set out below).
In order to cancel a contract in this way, you must give to us written notice of cancellation.
If you cancel a contract on this basis, you must promptly return the products to us, in the same condition in which you received them.
If you cancel a contract on this basis, you will be refunded in full (including the cost of sending the products to you). However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the product to us.
If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return the products to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
Nothing in these terms of sale affects your statutory rights (including your right to receive a refund in respect of any defective product we sell to you).
If you cancel a contract and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation. Please see our shipping and returns for further information.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in the terms of sale will:-
- limit or exclude the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude the liability of a party for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by that party;
- limit or exclude any liability of a party under Section 12, 13, 14 or 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- limit any liability of a party in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Any statutory rights which you have as a consumer, which cannot be excluded or limited, will not be affected by the terms of sale.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or series of events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, such as loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We may revise these terms of sale from time-to-time, but such revisions will not affect the terms of any contracts